Saturday, January 15, 2011

Middle of January

........It's already the 15th day of 2011 and having me figuring out whether there's any progression of life so far......well, nothing to complicate about, let's just follow the flow (smiling....remembering how one told me to and leave the rest to God).......Hehehe.....

So life made me working this morning til 2 o'clock in the afternoon.  Of course, had Cili Padi's BRUNCH with my colleagues to stuff those empty guts. 


So all these for roti canai? 


A colleague having tomato noodle and laici @ longan drink


Another colleague had a bowl of laksa sarawak



My Urine Analysis Fixed Learning Module (FLM)...
Okay, waited for the students to come back from Kampung Endap, so I took this picture out of fun.
 

Finished your work early guys?  Good~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...