Friday, October 28, 2011

TAJU REMAONG

Really proud to say that a local band has finally come out with a new album in VCD format
(Video and Karaoke).
Thanks to my old pal ~ Ben aka Francis Alvin, being one-sixth of the bandpiece, for giving me the trust to 
help out with the promo.  
Crossing my fingers that your hard work pays off.....
All the best, TAJU REMAONG!

Do enjoy some of the pieces which I think have great potential and strength....
1.   Kumang Atiku
2.  Enda Sanggup (my personal favourite because of the melody)
3.  Remaong Pulai Betangkas (Nice rock music there!)
4.  Pergi
5.  Belala 


Enjoy and do purchase the VCD.....yang original ya!


One can go to their website:
http://www.rumahpanjai.com/profile/TAJUREMAONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...