Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year, 2012 ~ A New Beginning

What else do I miss out in this crazy and phenomenal year that will 
transform me into another category of life later in 2012 

From the pain and sorrow when mum had two operations and then, radiotherapy but I am blessed, God added strength and courage to her stubbornness.....To the amazing moment of life when Roy came into my life, proposed 3 months ago and now, we're ready to marry within five days.
I've learnt, and continue to learn and pray........behind the sorrow, there's always joy to be discovered patiently.

Happy New Year 2012 everyone!
Especially to my family, his family, friends that are always there for me when I need them and friends who always bring tears to my eyes.  I love you all.  

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ping, Congratulations....wow, you are getting MARRIED! or are you already married as I am writing this?? Just the same, my prayers for a long-lasting and blessed marriage to you and Roy. My prayers also go to your dear mother who need the strength at this difficult time of her sickness. Love, Luster

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagi orang yang mengandalkan diri kepada-Nya, berharap dan terus berharap tanpa jemu, DIA akan memberikan ujian untuk menguji ketabahan dan kesetiaan. Tetapi ujian-NYA tidaklah sehingga menyebabkan org itu benar2 jatuh krn Dia memberikan ujian yang mampu digalas sahaja. Apabila Dia merasa puas hati, gembira dan berkenan..maka DIA akan memberikan kelegaan tandanya hadiah tanda kesetiaan itu. Itulah Tuhan. Memberi dan memberi tanpa jemu, tetapi ada ketika dia menduga.Di saat kita hampir rebah, DIA bangunkan dengan memberi kelegaan. Teman hidup yang diberinya adalah satu anugerah. Hargai, cintai, sayangi, dan jagailah anugerah yang diberinya sehingga ke nafas yang terakhir. Tahniah dan selamat berjuang dalam hidup yang baru!! Slm sayang-one's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply. But so much loving thank yous for the wishes and advices from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...