Monday, September 17, 2012

Chilli Rush


Couldn't wait to taste Amah's food once we touched down the capital city of Malaysia
but still we went out to Chilli Rush for cosy dinner!
What a great getaway for Malaysia's Day!

Okay, we're finally here at the hot restaurant

Having a hard time trying to figure out which food to choose from the menu

What a piece of art :)

CHILLI  RUSH  HOT  WINGS at Level 4 where the spice kicks in!

Stir-fried rice that comes with bbq chicken and sambal ~ NYONYA FRIED RICE

FISHERMAN'S PIE and CAESER SALAD for the weight watchers....hehehe

Strawberry Ice Cream

Lychee Cheese Cake

And I go for the homemade, hearty, wholesome and healthy CARROT CAKE

So the fantastic Chilli Rush for family and friends is located at
J-31-G, Jaya One, No.72A, Jalan Universiti
Petaling Jaya, 46200 Selangor.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce...i'm a Master student doing research on 'Manglish' and 'Singlish'. Came across ur blog so i decided to ask for ur help in completing my online survey....simple questions only...I PROMISE U!plzzzz...really appreciate if u cud help me wif dis...here's the link if u decide to help me.

    http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=h8lrn5u0z8pirfs114604

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...i'm a Master student doing research on 'Manglish' and 'Singlish'. Came across ur blog so i decided to ask for ur help in completing my online survey....simple questions only...I PROMISE U!plzzzz...really appreciate if u cud help me wif dis...here's the link if u decide to help me.

    http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=h8lrn5u0z8pirfs114604

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...