Friday, March 29, 2013

I Quit!

So believe that God really put things in order and nothing more important than lots of
love, faith and patience!
Love from family and friends!  Their continuous support are tremendously believable! I love you all!
Faith in Him!
And always, always, always be full of patience in everything we do which is really, really, really the hardest thing to do!
Prayers always help!  I mean a lot! And He is really a prayer-answering God!

After much thinking and learning as time passes by.............
Eight months of my long holiday almost come to an end and I eventually confident enough to Q-U-I-T!!!
Frankly speaking, I've serve enough in my workplace which I am about to leave.  
No point also staying when the job is not going to be right one to build another career, right, right, right?  LOL!!!

 
Last shot before leaving!

Thanks for making me the person I am today........goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...