Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Digiperm Hair

Oh yes, finally, after weeks and weeks thinking about it, I decided to 
P-E-R-M my so-bored looking straight hair!!!!!  Muahaha!  Of course, I'll make sure my hubby knows about it first before he have the shock of his life next week when I finally see him again.  Or maybe, I'll just give him a nice big smile to calm him down eh?!!

Couldn't move my head but managed to get a snap of the digital perm thingy hooked to my hair.....see how ridiculously I look...........AWWW, my HAIR!!!!

So after the whole 2-3 hours treatment, curl, wash and blow,  my straight hair becomes like this!!!

Pheww, I don't think I'll go through the same hair transformation again..............
anyway, I still like it though.....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...