Monday, March 19, 2012

Day EIGHTEEN

Since Day One, I was asked about the Baha'i fasting.
One afternoon, did manage to share a little bit about the fasting period with our faculty Dean, the Tan Sri
 together with fellow Christian colleagues who were fasting 
as well during this period of Lent.
Even this morning, I had a golden opportunity to talk briefly about it when 
I was seen not joining in for a short tea-break at a meeting session with the MPC consultant.
Oh ya, so missed that nice mee goreng but thank goodness, 
I don't eat any form of fried carbs.....hehehe.......so was not thinkin' about food at all!!

"Whoso openeth his lips in this Day and maketh mention of the name of his Lord,
the hosts of Divine inspiration shall descend upon him from the heaven of My name,
the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.
~ Baha'u'llah 

So let me share some memorable photos of the event happening this morning.......
 
The meeting started at 9am at the MPC Sarawak Branch at Demak Laut

All in for the explanation given by the consultant

Angry bird also listening!

Getting ready for a photo-session

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...