Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cheesecake 1st Attempt

I forgot to post about my first attempt on making cheesecake.
Since I don't have an oven at home in KK, I just choose to make a simple one using philadelphia cream cheese and the freezer.
No need to bake, that's the fun part of it!

Have a to buy a new mixer since I don't have one on my own.  Parkson had a promotional sale for the weekend and I only have to pay RM64.00 for this piece of Tefal.  Since I have a RM50 voucher coupon from Parkson as a gift, I bought another toaster!
.......which is less than RM50.00.....another additional equipment to move out to our new rented house!....duh....
Bye! Bye! to my precious Parkson Gift Voucher.......
Bought the necessary ingredients for the classic philadelphia cheesecake including McVities Digestive cookies and natural sour cream; and Wachaaaa!!!!  With all my skills herited from my mum, this is my simple version of cheesecake.  Hubby loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...