Sunday, September 15, 2013

Romantic Dinner

I think he's definitely the best man in the world lah!  
I always get upset when things don't work out as perfectly as I wanted to, he'll always be there to make me realize that there's nothing to be worry of and in fact, there's no point of being upset.  
Just be relax!
So wanted to celebrate the birthday of my beloved man for a week.
I was so proud of him for being able to control himself from eating steak or red meat.  Ya, no meat until his birthday! Hahaha!
So went to Brass Monkey last night (Saturday) and he had a wonderful lamb rack!
Hot mushroom soup as starter
The weekend where Brass Monkey will serve Lamb Rack @ RM45.90
 
I had Grilled Norwegian Salmon @ RM32.00
No birthday cake but moon cake that's perfectly goes well with a cup of tea.......yum!
 Happy Birthday my beloved hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...