Friday, October 22, 2010

sPring sHopping at XiXiLi

.......of course, it's not spring in the cat city.  Hahaha....I managed to grab some photos while a fellow colleague was busy picking and choosing a dunno-what-cup-size bra....(sorry, kak...what size did you buy just now? huhu....and do you think I should post photos of colourful, lace or simple brassierres??? never!  haha....only in my facebook photo album yes!.....:).......and thereafter, had lunch with yong tau foo at the food court before grabbing ice-cream as dessert from Igloo. 


better hit the mirror with this camera
 


Had my favourite Green Tea Ice cream from Igloo...I know it's a  none-sweet no taste dessert but I just love it. 
A healthier choice guys.......:)......



Ooh, guess the Villaineous is jealous of us eating ice-cream in front of her....just take a glimpse at that eye-brows.....
 

Never miss out the driver.......must take the driver's photo while driving
 


Loving this photo of my colleague Diana.....with a little bit of additional lens flare




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...