Friday, October 22, 2010

Why the blog....?

Guess, it's all about photography as I love taking photographs which I believe I have that talent in particular or maybe just coincidently happen to have ever since involved  in taking microscopic photos of plasmodium malaria ages ago.  I bought myself few cameras which initially started off with the non-digital automatic form of camera that I sold off for RM280 only to a friend before purchasing the digital one.  At the moment am using Panasonic DMC-FX8 LUMIX that doesn't belong to me (shhhh! it's my bro's).  So, I've been trying to save up to buy a DLSR one day but am still in doubt whether I should get one or not.  Would love to have some comments (either positive or negative) posted that could assist me in making secondary decisions of whether I deserve one :)

6 comments:

  1. hi ping,
    are you new here in blogger? well, i am! though the thought of starting one has been brewing for quite some time...thanks for the follow! great shots here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lusterl

    OOooh, thanks so much for the follow too and the comment....really, really appreciate it.....well, this blog is new....but am not really new in blogger. Thought I have too many photos uploaded in my facebook account, so better put some here. Am learning slow-slow from you as a photographer :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely should get 1 if you needed it. Lots to learn tho...

    cheers..
    Jong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mr Jong....thanks for the comment. Really appreciate it!....will try my best to save up for one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! U just started last month?? I will follow your blog...as I hv been following Luster's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, hi valerie....thank you so much! Yeah, just started last month.....:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...