Thursday, July 7, 2011

Compilation Album "Bintú Taap Bauh"

When I got my first (I mean, serious) but simple photography and editing job
which is based on trust and friendship,
I was not confident enough and
initially had that feeling of distressed whether I could actually carry out the job well or not.
It's really not that easy because we're not in the same state of mind
when we are entrusted with a particular task.  
I always have that determination in me that
"when people require you to do something,
you must do it till not only you are satisfied, but them too"
So, I had to push myself to climb till that required limit. 

Lineker, a new star for the local bidayuh music industry. 


A hands on multiple portrait shots of Lineker

So
R O M I N A   G R E Y   M E L V I N,
IF YOU READ THIS!!!

Hahaha, thanks for the opportunity lah, bro! 
The whole thing turn out pretty...........well! 
Honoured to be part of this project.
THANK YOU and BRAVO!
I know how deserving it is in your 100% focus towards this project.
Am respecting every bit of your full contribution towards
the song-writings and music-making.
And not forgetting....behind every successful man, is that woman in his life.....that one and only!!
And yeah, she can be seen in the video toooo...teeehehehehe......

Some of the editing done of The Gurus

The completed DVD ready to be launched!  (The front cover) and I got myself a copy ^^

Am satisfied how this editing turns out!  Indeed the HEATWAVE!
(The back cover)

At least I can now smile and with the high hopes plus wishes in my heart....
that the new compilation album of
The GURUS and of course, HEATWAVE
will soar high in the charts and further contributing to the progress of the local
(the Bidayuh, in particular) music industry.


List of Tracks:

1.  By The GURUS
1.1.  Amang Gula (Candee)
1.2  R.E.M.P.I.T (Romina GM)
1.3  Bigawai (Vincent Rollin)
1.4  Janggi Anyap Ratti (Lineker)
1.5  L.O.V.E  (Natalie)
1.6  Babeh Rock (Melvin Lisan)
1.7  Pengerindu Asúng (Romina GM)
1.8  Bintú Taap Bauh (Vincent Rollin)


2.  By HEATWAVE
2.1  Wow!!  Sumpún Berúng (Jubli)
2.2  Bengúkah Amu?
2.3  Lujianna (Jubli)
2.4  Rami Binuwa (Nelson)

Sounds like I'm promoting this album as well, huh? 
But yeah, hoping someone out there is interested in purchasing
this MTV Karaoke in the form of DVD video which is going to be launched soon.

ALL THE BEST!
And looking forward for the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...