Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Bread and Pastry Story

I love to indulge myself in the world of bread and pastries. 
Seeing them in various shapes and sizes with my four eyes is really exciting and
having to wonder how beautiful they are to be eaten. 
Stepped into Dellizze, the bakery in town, and being able to see my busy friend, Ted, again
at the counter is one thing because it has been a long time since
the last time I saw him entertaining the many visitors to the bakery.

~ Oh, how I wish I can be the owner and being the one managing the bakery. 
What a fat dream! ~
Buying is another thing, and how I wish I could sit and eat together with my sayang
.............with a full teapot of rooibos or coffee on this wonderful saturday morning. 
(Maybe, I should stop reminding myself about the less than 2 weeks trip to KK again!!! Muahahaha~!!)




Mum pushing me to take a picture of her with her new short hair. 
Seeing her become "slimmer" is heartbreaking but glad she still enjoy eating.....

Multigrain bread that amazingly taste great!

What did I do to the bread?

No pain no gain....
Just put a little bit of extra work and I had my own-hand-made sandwich
with salad and yogurt plus honey and butter.....what a combination but I know I had a healthy bite.
MY LUNCH!!!!  Yes!!!

 Fancy another bread story? 
Hahaha.....Being so impressed with my so-called dedication towards (my) newly painted kitchen,
I made all these bread for breakfast for the past weeks. 
All taken with my mobile phone.

Scrambled eggs with baked beans plus (a special kind of ) wholemeal bread and lite cheese

Got a Potato cookbook for the shelf in the study (room) and
was excited to make my first mashed potatoes and glad, all works out well.
So I presented you with this picture. ^^

My version of Omega 3 eggs on Charcoal bread and yes, though look like a little booby...firm on the left and saggy on the other  (hahaha...as commented by a friend in my facebook).....I had a blast eating them!  ^^ woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...