Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ice-Cream at After 4 Kopitiam

The last time I went to After 4 Kopitiam......gosh, I cannot remember at all!
To my surprise, the kopitiam finally add the variety of Taylor's ice-cream in the menu.
Even though I don't actually want to encourage people into eating this high calories, sweet sugary food, 
but again, once in a while, ice-cream in moderation is one way to make yourself happy.

Guess, for a health-freak like me, having once-a-month ice-cream indulgence is a yes-yes!  :'))) but among these varieties, I'll just have the ice-cream in cone, with no toppings or....ermm....on another sweet pancakes?!??!!  (No way! and I already start imagining the sugar molecule react on my skin's collagen.......No way!)

Well, anyway, no ice-cream for today!  Hehe.........I'll just have a nice food for brunch!

Mum ordered Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet with rice...............

Steamed Siew Mai

Does this look like Grilled Chicken Pizza to you?!!!  It's more......fried chicken pizza leh....?!??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...