Monday, April 23, 2012

My First Cupcakes

Thinking of another project the other day.  
~ CUPCAKE PROJECT ~
Maybe I can do something out of my baking skills.  
Baking cupcakes is not a tough job, but to ice/do the topping can be ridiculously awkward. 
I told myself, Just do it lar.....that's how I'll learn

Beat castor sugar and butter first!

My busy-body Nee-Nee!

add the egg one at a time, together with self-raised flour.  To prepare the whole thing, you need around 175g of flour.



Time to scoop, before bake them in the pre-heated oven at 180-190oC.  Bake for 15-20 minutes.
 
After coming out from the oven............hmmm............


For the buttercream icing.......400g of icing sugar and 200g of butter, beat well.  Don't forget to mix also with a teaspoon of vanilla essence.  If you want to add colour, here I just mix with a little bit of purple food-colouring.

So overall......still need a little of improvement!  I need to lessen the sugar content, same goes with the toppings.  I need to practice my icing skill.  Wait for my second attempt yeah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...