Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Delizze again.......

Thanks to Kak Rose and Paul, yes, here I was at Dellizze again.  I just love the salad and chicken.  However, when I have a shocked on how much I weigh this morning, I popped in a few calories in the form of cheesy pizza and creamy soup even though initially, I thought I should avoid mayonnaise-fillings carbs.



The simply delicious 8" Hawaiian Pizza @ RM19.50


The cheapest drink out there is water and here served for free or is it part of the 10% service charge
but whatever it is, water is definitely healthier than soda, syrup, coffee or cappucino.....


Cappuccino @ RM6.50





"The water that quenches the thirst"
  


Carbonara Spaghetti and it was enough to make Paul super stuffed!

 

Supposed to get some kind of vegetable soup but was not available in today's menu. 
So, had Cream of Mushroom Soup instead.
 

Again, I posted up a better version of Smoked Chicken Salad (@ RM9.50) this time served with pine nuts. 


Last but not least.....ermmm...should be called chicken salad or something but whatever it is, it's FREE,
thanks to wonderful friend, Ted....don't know how to thank you........but thanks so much ^^
It was really a pleasant surprise........


Study shows that eating heart-healthy low in saturated fat and cholesterol foods while high in dietery fibre plus exercising is the key to losing weight regardless of protein, fat or carbohydrates. 
So, I guess, I had all those together for today. 
Thank you Delizze.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...