Sunday, November 21, 2010

Walking the World Day

After having to park my car at carpenter street, I walked my way to the Kuching Waterfront and took some pictures of the World Walking Day, a global event that gets people to walk for wellness and being. 


Witness a very long queue in front of me..........just to register, get free t-shirt and drinks for breakfast along the way

MyFM...they're here...........at least can get a glimpse of the car.....

more people behind me.........fuhyo!

Hitz.fm also here >.<

can start seeing Milo green

look! somebody's cooking maggie for us ^^

tired of waiting! at least they got their t-shirt already.....

how much longer?....haiz.....

The Green Shirts!!!!

an event will never be launched without a speech first...isn't it?

okay, before going off......
Frust! After that long queue, with just a few steps away from the registration counter, I had to leave empty-handed without that green t-shirt!  :-(
But at least, I managed to get this coupon....huhuhu

So, did I join the walk?  As a matter of fact, I've already walked at least few hundred steps from and back to  my car.  The event only started like around 8am and I've had enough vitamin D from the sun.  Better go home and have a healthy breakfast instead.  >____<

4 comments:

  1. haha how come you don't finish the walk? hmm i think some of those people just come for the free t-shirt and milo X)..what is the coupon for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i guess...just imagine going for a walk with fancy jeans on? What the heck! Anyways, the coupon is for the lucky draw...kihkihkih...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, that's a funny experience! you have to queue up for long just to go for a walk....:-))
    "I've already walked at least few hundred steps from and back to my car."

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...oh ya......next time have to be early but yet, will have to wait for long hours for the event to begin....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...