Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chocolate Banana Wholemeal Teacakes

Normally I don't eat super ripe bananas. 
I rather leave them on the table until someone throws them away either into the garbage bin or.......
........into his/her mouth.  So this time, I thought, I would just turn them into a cake. ^^

Recipe from Alan Kok's I LOVE TASY & HEALTHY TREATS

Ingredients:

150g butter (I used the non-cholesterol ButterLite, not golden churn/margarine)
150 g brown sugar (this I reduced into around 100g and still taste sweet)
3 (omega) eggs
300g ripe banana, mashed
150g walnuts, coarsely chopped
2tbsp cocoa powder
150g wholemeal flour
100g plain flour
1tsp baking powder, mixed with 1/4 tsp baking soda

The final mixtures ~ ALL IN ~ before baking in the oven

 Method:

1.  Preheated oven to 200 degree celcius.  Grease the cake moulds
2.  Cream butter and brown sugar until well-mixed.
3.  Add in eggs one at time and beating well after each addition.
4.  Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.  Spoon the batter into the moulds.
5.  Bake in the preheated oven for around 15-18 minutes or until cooked. 


Now leave to cool and ready for serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...