Monday, March 14, 2011

I want that BIG OVEN!!!

Oh, how I wish I had a big, sophisticated oven for me to bake some cakes and cookies.....and pizzas too.  Ihiks! So, for the moment, guess I will only rush to this newly-opened restaurant that serves mostly western food with its big oven.  Went there yesterday for dinner...for the second time.  
 
Big Oven is situated at the Ground Floor, Lot 3249, Block 10, Lorong Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce. 



That's specially for the pizza :)


A pot of japanese green tea (RM6.80) and you can ask for refill....I mean, more hot water :)


An opening appetizer.....wondering if this is free.......I dunno.....XP

Not used to the utensils being arranged like this....
mum kept on mumbling why the need of so many spoons, forks and knifes......tee hee

Indeed my favourite....at RM6.80 per plate :)

P-A-S-T-A!!!!! at RM15.00 per plate

Huge, appetizing and nice pizza.......at RM15.00

Something went wrong with my notebook's adapter and had to use Adobe Photoshop 5.0 Limited Edition, which is truly, truly limited in order to edit these photos taken by my
Lumix Panasonic digital compact camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...