Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 memoirs part 3 ~ the poet

Actually, got all these pictures posted on my first blog around September but since I wanted to focus more on this blog, I would like to officially stop my posting in my being sweet yam blog from now on.  ^^   Guess, got to thank a great friend of mine for supporting me that got me started with the blog and now this.


So, I went to a lovely lady's house with a chabo friend.......

How time flies........


a lovely japanese table


...and the lovely Junaidah Ameng aka Kak June...a poet living her life through experiences......



....realized her dream in publishing a book....definitely a dream comes true.....Proud of you, Kak June


My chabo friend finally got herself a copy and personally signed. 
Remember that I'll be the 1500th person to buy your book that's worth RM20.
RM10 is to be given to the fund for the unfortunate orphans and cancer patients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...