Saturday, December 18, 2010

My love.....

....goes to my mum and brother....I had an earlier celebration of my birthday and glad this year, I have it with them.  So much thank yous from head to toe, may God bless them in everything they do.  I love you both.......


another chrismas tree deco for sale


okay, i took this picture of Mazda's back.....nice and shiny ^^


....i just love taking reflection :)



Mom and Felix ordered Arab Rice Cheese Chicken @ RM7.50 (for small portion)
 

have a closer look


Japanese Teriyaki Salmon @ RM15.90 and frankly speaking,
the rice is hard (or is it I've forgotten how rice tasted like after not eating for sooooo, sooooo long)


At least the salmon tasted okay but the size should have been bigger and THICKER!  Ahaks!


I think I own the Secret Recipe......today, Felix bought all these for me, for us I mean......gosh!
Thanks but that's it!  No more!  Hahaha......thanks bro......^^


Can you find any bananas hiding inside this slice of cake?


still the best cake ~ Tiramisu and Classic Cheese Cake.......


the birthday girl ........am going to be a year older tomorrow.....oh NO!


2 comments:

  1. have a memory-filled birthday, sweet ones, i suppose! enjoy your special day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much luster! ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...