Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of the year.....

......My chabo friend just updated her facebook status, saying that in 2011, we must always be in peace so that money will pour in our pocket like water.  Hahaha....she heard that on the radio.  Well, guess that's for us to judge.  I could see many flowers blooming in my backyard and first time, I saw this small fruit growing from a fortune plant.  Never bear fruit before but am happy something actually grow in the garden.  Fortune coming soon?  Hehehe....



So, that's about it.  My last post for the year 2010.  So see you next year.  Wont be updating for a few days as I will be in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah beginning tomorrow. 
May more love, peace and harmony be showered to everyone in 2011.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...