Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teary eyes.....

.........I got myself a little emotional all the way from Kuching to my mum's hometown and finally back home to my own bed again.  Plus all those sweet messages since the day before the 19th and more after the clock strikes around midnight......my inboxes, smses and wall posts in my facebook account....wow, accompanied me all the way, thanks my lovely ones.....!!!  I was totally in tears, only God knows...... 

Able to hop into a bus and had an unbearable 6-hour back-aching (or rather butt-aching) ride to Sarikei to see my grandmother was a good thing, gosh how much I miss her.  Seeing and holding her face in my hands was the best ever moment that further broke my heart and soul.  She's getting older but her trembling smile never fades away.  She's still as chirpy and..........stronger than ever.  *And i cannot imagine how idiotic some irresponsible people were that would always wanted to hurt her feelings!!!  She is such a delicate God's created creature.....

So took some pictures, yeah, only some.......I was totally lazy to go out and rather took a long stare at the empty wall and ceiling.....in deep thoughts.....


Sitting at seat no 7!


Hello kitty, kitty, kitty.........



look what I found in the garden
 

That's Tang Yuan....wrapped in yellow soya beans (powdered form)


Supposed to head to Kuching......or am I lost?


2 comments:

  1. have a wonderful holidsy...looking forward to more blogs from u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas and happy holiday to you too, luster! More from u too! ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...