Friday, December 17, 2010

Thoughtful gift.....

.......but the thoughtful wish is what that really matters.....So hard to pen these words but briefly, would like to say thank you so much to my two lovely good friends.  Both of you've been an inspiration to me.  Knowing you two has been the greatest thing that God has ever created in me and in my heart.  Yes, not only today, not only on my birthdate but everyday until forever.  Thank you and love you both.  May God bless.....  Haha, happy birthday to me.....in advance :)



Was told cannot find horse so, seahorse also can lah ~ hehehe!!


Sweet as chocolate <3 from Famous Amos


Thank you Romina and Pinky ....... again and again for being such great human beings that always by my side :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...