Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Tarot Cafe

The Faculty of Medicine used to be on this floor.  That was like ages ago.....This afternoon, as soon as I stepped into the Tarot Cafe, I could only see wooden tables and chairs.....and also Tarots on the wall.  Of course, the patrons lah.....So had lunch with Kak Anie for the first time at this cafe. 



i think what attracts the customers to come here is the drink while the others just so-so only.....
 

my starsign......


the tarot cards on the wall.....



my hot honey drink (at RM2.00 per cup)
  

Tarot Coffee (RM3.00 per cup).........
very aromatic smell but.....sorry, too creamy to the throat according to Kak Anie....
thumbs down then....
 

Guess a wrong choice to eat with tarot coffee.....rendang chicken rice (RM6.50 per plate)


KimChi at RM3.50 appetizing but if they could decrease the "salty" content....that would be perfect!



Fench Salmon Mayo Toast (RM4.50 per plate)...
guess will never order this again since I can do this at home, nothing special about the Salmon
and toasted white bread.......oh gosh, am eating white bread today...owh......


2 comments:

  1. i really love your blog as it always gives me useful information about dining and other activities in kuching, my husband's hometown, i am still amazed at the range and choices of food and their cheap prices...hey, can u be one of my travel guides to all these yummy food when we visit? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, am honored...sure luster...^^....thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...