Thursday, December 30, 2010

What needed to say.....

Have you made any resolution for the coming year?
I know I don't have one
Rather it's because I've already made mine as a BIG wish on my last birthday
Don't think want to make God confused with my many wishes
So I'll just focus to one important wish
Only He and I know
While others including you have to figure it out themselves

God does answer our prayers
It might be a YES, or a NO
Or somehow rather
We might have to WAIT P+A+T+I+E+N+T+L+Y
Wishes can be of any form
And most of the time it is up to us to find out
What's the best
What's the meaning
What's the reason
That makes it beautiful


It's such a blessing to know that
Once you wish for something
Especially with all your heart and soul
The wish becomes unbearable
How I was hoping for a solution
Once and for all
But everything turns out to be something undesirable
And again, all that lie such tremendous wisdom
For us to cherish the love
For us to know the presence of  FRIENDS
For us to know the presence of the POWER of GOD
That always lead us to happiness and strength
Instead of downheartedness and deprivation

So whatever your resolution is
Whatever your wishes are
For the coming days
For the coming months
And for the coming year
2010 + 1 = 2011
Believing that He is there to guide you
Believing that He is always there to show you the right path
BELIEVING IN HIM WILL LIGHT YOUR JOURNEY TO LIFE
So Ping, the me, myself and I.........cayok! cayok!



Happy New Year 2011 everyone
May God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...